Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fun-gi

I am finally entering a challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps!  I have been following the Alley Way blog for some time now, and am finally jumping in!  Not only does she have some of the most adorable stamps I've ever seen, she gives away freebies!!  I picked this freebie in order to enter the Re-be inspired challenge #22.  Did I mention not only are there free images, but there are free sentiments also!!  Love the play on words!  For my card, I printed out the sentiments and image.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils, then fussy cut it out.  I cut some "grass" with my Friskers border punch and added some twine.  I popped the grass up with foam tape.  It;s hard to tell in the picture.  Sorry for the poor picture quality, had to take it at night.  Hope I did this cute image justice.  Thanks for looking.  God bless!!

Entered in:
Be Inspired 22 - The Alley Way Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!