Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Shabby Birthday Card

Used some of my favorite papers on this card! I love the peeled paint look to the center strip.  Sorry I don't remember the manufacturer.  I used the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches as inspiration.    I used a Stampin Up set called Silhouette Sentiments.  Love the tiny images and sentiments in this set.  Used a little seam binding behind the image.  
I distressed the edges of the background paper and the edges of the center strip.  Inked the edges with SU Crumb cake.  Simple card.  Thanks for stopping by! God bless!!

Entered in:

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the shabby look! It does crack me up a little that "shabby" is now so in style!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, I love the wood paper, it makes your card so pretty! Thank you for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and adding the "birthday" twist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is quite lovely! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so very pretty! I love the ribbon treatment - so simple, but just right! Thanks so much for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shabby chic papers, and your distressing on the edges is the perfect touch! Thanks for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!