Sunday, January 19, 2014

Just a little thank you

Found a little time to ink up one of my favorite Verve sentiment stamps to create a thank you card.  Used one of the January Viva la Verve sketches to kick my mojo into gear.
 
I love this sentiment, I think it is perfect for thank you notes.  I also used one of the heart stamps from Verve's No Matter What set.  A little die cutting, a little embossing and a little inking, makes a nice little thank you card!  The thank you stamp is also from Verve; a free gift in my first order!  Love the way Verve treat their customers!
Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed week!
New followers always welcomed!!

Entered in:

3 comments:

  1. This card is very beautiful! I love the pretty embossed background and the sentiment is great! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love that sentiment. Great EF too. Thanks for joining us for this month's "Smitten" Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!