Somewhere on line I saw a watercolor project where they had water colored on twill. So when I found this wide twill ribbon in HL, I just had to try it. Stamped the image in Versamark then used my Distress Inks to color in the image. Added some Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the image panel and on all the layers to give it a more vintage feel. I added a little bit of brown Prismacolor marker to the flower button to age it. Seam binding and twine bow to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you will consider following! :)
Have a blessed weekend!
Calling for more snow here in Indiana. Gotta love it!