Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Tuesday! TMS #240

Happy Tuesday!!  It's time for a TMS challenge!! This week is our monthly judged challenge, so be sure to add the twist to your project.
Our twist this month is to use three B's.  So the choice is yours, just pick three elements that start with B.  For example - you can use buttons, bows, brads, beads, butterfly or use a B image - boat, bunny, balloons, bear, ballerina.... you get the picture.

Did I mention our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digit Stamps!  Yeah!!  You could win your choice of 7 digital images!  How awesome is that?!!

Now for the sketch...
 For my B's I have a bunny (Funny Bunny -Egg Flower), a bow, blossoms, brad (Easter egg), and butterflies on my patterned paper.
Remember to be eligible to win this week's prize, use at least 3 B's on your project.
Be sure to stop by the other Design Team member's blogs for more "B"eautiful inspiration!
Angela
Bonnie
Debbie
Jessi
Jenee
Melissa
Thanks for joining us this week, can't wait to see what you create!
God bless!!

Entered in:
Tombow Spring Bling challenge

7 comments:

  1. Really cute! I especially love the embellishment cluster...that rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, what a WONDERFUL card. I so like the paper, the colors, and that Easter Egg in the middle of your bow. Super embellishments for a super cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card Kris, I love the bright sunny spring colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love your DP and fun image and that egg brad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kris, i love this combination and the image you colored up. The egg is so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is one cute bunny with that tiny heart on his belly! I love those colorful papers and the pretty bouquet of flowers! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card Kris. Love the sweet image and the blue coloring. The ribbon and embellishments look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!