Tuesday, August 5, 2014

TMS # 261

Happy Tuesday morning everyone!
Are you ready for another great Tuesday Morning Sketch and prize?

Our sponsor this week is returning sponsor Yours or Mine Paper Crafts.  Mei has a sweet little shop with all kinds of paper crafting treats.

And now the sketch..

and my card....
After stamping my sentiment, I cut it out using MFT banner die.  I stamped the heart from the sentiment stamp onto some pattern paper then cut it out and popped it up with foam tape.  The larger hearts were die cut from patterned paper and stacked and then popped up with more foam tape.  Added a little zigzag stitch to the banner and a button to the hearts.  
For more awesome inspiration, check out the other DT blogs.  Be sure to welcome our newest DT member Nina! 

Now it's your turn!  Remember to link up your project to be eligible to win some crafty goodies from Yours and Mine Paper Crafts!
Thanks for stopping by!

Entered in:

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love those sweet hearts and pretty paper!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. I was hoping you'd tell me who made the background DP. I think it is so pretty. Very creative way of using the sketch, and the stitching adds nice dimension and texture. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenee! The floral background paper is a from a 6x6 pad by Simple Stories called Vintage Bliss. I really do need to get better at listing where my supplies come from!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card Kris, I love the fun papers and adorable hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Kris! I love your DP!! The inking and stitching are the perfect touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! The colours, patterns, sewing, sentiment - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The layered hearts look so pretty, and I love the random bits of stitching too! The wonderful sentiment seals this one up beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Kris. The zig zag stitching is perfect and the hearts are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!