Tuesday, October 7, 2014

All Dressed Up and TMS

We had some amazing entries last week!  Who's ready to do it again this week!


We have a great sketch and a fabulous sponsor!  Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up!                               
     Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.

I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.

Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .

All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping.  The coordinators Marilyn and Tracy along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.
We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.


We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.           

Now for the sketch....                                       
Here is my card using the adorable image All Wrapped Up.
I had a lot of fun coloring this image with my PrismaColor pencils.  Love her dress and fun whimsy flowers!  The crochet flowers are from Stampin' Up.  I colored them with Distress inks and water.  Added a few leaves, pearls, sequins and the sentiment tag.  I think it ended up being a fun card to send to any age girl.  
Want to see some more cuteness?  Go check out the other DT creations! Adorable!!
Melissa - Sorry life got it the way of creating! :(

Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see what you create!
God bless!

Entered in:

5 comments:

  1. WOW! This is the perfect paper and flowers for this image. Terrific job!! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't want to hear they're fabulous? I love those crocheted blooms - too clever to colour them to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kris, this is such a wonderful blend of papers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! The crocheted flowers are PERFECT with this image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Kris and I love this layout... creative and lovely. Gorgeous colouring and those little crocheted flowers are so cute on here and are the perfect embellie!
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up, good luck in the challenge and I hope you join us again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!