Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Veteran's Thank You

For my Tuesday Morning Sketch post click HERE.

Sharing a Veteran's thank you card I created with a little help from MFT.
Used this sketch from the MFT blog as my inspiration.
Print

Loved this simple sketch!  I used my Many Thanks Die-namics from MFT as my focal.  Added a star I die cut from some gold glitter cardstock and a little sentiment banner with a star brad for accent.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
God bless!!


Entered in:
MFT Get Sketchy #200
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Any Thing Goes #156

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you for posting this wonderful art with us this week during our 156th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!