Tuesday, February 24, 2015

TMS Sketch #289 and All Dressed Up!

Woo Hoo! It's time for another Tuesday Morning Sketch!

We have a fantastic sponsor this week, well all our sponsors are fantastic.  But I am really happy that All Dressed Up is here.  What a lovely little shop that is housed on Etsy.  


All Dressed Up
The prize will be 2 digis of the winners choice!

To win these 2 wonderful digis, just use the sketch as inspiration for your card and link it up on the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog.  Easy Peasy! 

Here's the sketch...

Here's my take....

I used All Dressed Up's A Star is Born to create this baby card for my great niece that is due mid March.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol.   Instead of coloring the stares, I added some Dazzle star stickers.  I used my star embossing folder on the pink panel, then sponged on a little Spun Sugar Distressed Ink to give it a little more pop.  I pierced around the edge of the oval for some added interest.  A little ribbon and a few buttons and wallah! 

Be sure to visit the other DT blogs, they've got some awesome cards to share with you!


Your turn! Remember you can turn the sketch, use different shapes, just use the sketch as a guide line.

Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see your creations! 

12 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. How clever to use it for a new baby. I luv that idea. Your coloring is perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card and love the paper you used. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card, Kris! I really like the embossed stars, and the pretty dazzle stickers you used! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling, Kris! Love all the pink and that sweet teddy. The little buttons are charming, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! The teddy is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow this is adorable!! love your take on the sketch, really a darling card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card for a baby girl, this image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect card! I adore this image too. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up.
    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that the cutest of images. Thanks for playing with the All Dressed up challenge Penny (ADU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This just couldn't be cuter, Kris!! I love how you've coloured that darling bear :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet card! And congratulations to your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute! I love this sweet image and your little stickers really make the stars pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!