Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy Birthday with CAS(e) this Sketch!

Had a little fun in the craft room creating this fun little scene and this week's sketch from CAS(e) this Sketch #155!


When I first saw this sketch, I immediately thought of a little road scene, and this MFT road die that I have had for some time, yet I've never played with it!

























I had fun putting together this little scene!  The vehicle stamps I have had forever!  They are from a time before CTMH!  It was a DOT's set.  DOT stamps were what got me hooked on stamping!  I colored the vehicles with Copics.  Added a little Glossy Accents to the windows and popped them p with foam tape.  Some little gear sequins from Verve add a fun accent to the sentiment banner.

Okay, so it may not be too clean and simple, but I think it's cute!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
God bless!!

Entered in:
Word Art Wednesday #217 Anything Goes
CASE this Sketch #155

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! What a clever take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you started with DOTs, too, eh? Wow! And this card is so super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!