Monday, January 21, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIL

Not much time to craft this weekend.  I did manage to finish another birthday card using my new digi from Tiddly Inks, Happy Mail.  I meant to enter this in two challenges, but I missed the deadline for the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. (bummer!) I did manage to squeeze it in over at the Tiddy Ink challenge #101 Anything Goes!

I love this new image from Tiddly Inks!  Printed out the digi  and used my Prismacolor Pencils to color in Wren and the mailbox.  Sponged on some Distressed ink for the sky and grass.  I really need more practice making backgrounds and coloring images!  Used my old scallop scissors to cut a mat for the digi.  Stamped some postage stamps with The Stamps of Life Postage2stamp set.  Added various images to the postage stamps, cut them out and adhered them to the card front.  Added a bow with some new seam binding I just received from Verve.  Used an oval punch to punch out the Happy Mail sentiment, the adhered it under the bow.
Thanks for looking.
This card enter in: Tiddly Inks Challenge 101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!