Monday, January 14, 2013

Hugs

Made this card with The Stamps of Life set Hearts2diefor.  Really cute set and I just got the matching dies.  Love them! They make cutting our the hearts so much easier!  I clear embossed two of the hearts, then colored one with red metallic Gelato and the other with SU Melon Mambo. Cut a "burlap" heart using on of the dies as a pattern. Then layered them as shown. (Its really not burlap, its Aida cloth left over from my counted cross stitch days.)  Stamped another heart on a small piece of "burlap" and cut it out for an accent piece. I had to stamp the heart a few times to get the color dark enough.  Colored a piece of jute with some Fired Brick Distress Ink and water.  Great technique to make your twine match you project.  The DP is from Echo Park and Bo Bunny.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!