Sunday, May 5, 2013

Baby Congrats

Its a 100 sketch celebration over at Deconstructing Jen!  She is celebrating with a hop and a sketch challenge.  Loved the 100th sketch, so I thought I'd play along by making this card for my cousin.  She is due very soon.
The sentiment is from an old Hampton Arts stamp that I've had for years.  I've had it so long, I can't remember where I purchased it.  The duck pull top image is a digi I recently purchased from Meljens Designs during her half off sale.  I colored the digi with my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  The striped  background paper is from Authentique the rest is from my stash.  Inked up the edges, added some paper piercing and some zig zag stitches.  My stitches are done by hand since I do not have a sewing machine. Popped up the duck image with some foam squares.
Thanks for stopping by!  God bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - Don't forget to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-219.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!