Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hero

Happy Mothers Day! Hope you get to play as much as you like today! I get to spend a little time playing, so I'm a happy Mom today!  Here is my take on the sketch over at Mojo Monday.

Created this card as a thank you to our veterans.  For the past few years I've been making cards for my sister who volunteers at a veterans home.  For veterans day she makes up care packages and delivers them to the veterans at the home.  A few years ago she asked me if I could make cards to go with the care packages.  Of course I said yes, I would be honored to.  So I am getting a head start on my cards this year. Thanks Mojo for the great sketch to play with! Thanks for taking time to stop by.  God bless!!

Entered in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!