Saturday, June 8, 2013

Feel Batter!

Received this fun digi, "Bat Boy", from Hambo Stamps, free just for joining in their challenge last week!  Used the sketch from My Favorite Things for the layout.
For this weeks challenge at the Hambo Hoedown the twist was to incorporate a banner.  So I cut the sentiment in the shape of a fishtail banner.  Colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  I even added some grass stains to his knees.  Die cut a circle and free handed some lines to get a baseball background.  Added a star brad from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it! God bless!

Entered in:
Hambo Hoedown - Use a banner
MFT - Wednesday Stamp Club - Sketch #127 

1 comment:

  1. That paper is perfect and so is the star brad! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Hambo Hoedown!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!