Sunday, June 2, 2013

Praying for You

Made a sympathy card using my Our Daily Bread Designs Poppy stamp and die.
Used some Dylusions Ink Spray on the background paper.  For the tag I laid ink down on my craft mat and spritzed with water, I then laid the tag in the ink/water until covered.  Stamped the poppy with Versamark ink and embossed with black EP.  Colored the copy with come old Crayola watercolor pencils and cut with the die.  Added the sentiment tag with black and white bakers twine.  Added a button brad to the top of the tag and adhered the layers on to my card base.
Thanks for taking time to stop by, feel free to leave a comment.
God bless!!

Entered in:
Our Daily Bread Designs - Use an ODB stamp and die

Thanks for the award!ODBD Shining the Light

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and so thoughtful to send as an encouragement for one who is grieving. Thanks for joining us for the Shining the Light Challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kris!! This is gorgeous!! I just love your poppy and your background!! What a cheerful and encouraging card!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful poppies are colored and cut perfectly! This is such a gorgeous creation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!