Wednesday, August 28, 2013

American Hero

Another Veteran's Day card!  I will be posting a few more in the weeks to come.  I make these Veteran's Day cards for the Vets in a local Veteran's home.  I like to make each card different and unique.  Here is one I made using the sketch from Viva la Verve! August Week 2, over at SCS.
Used Verve's Purely Sentimental set for the sentiment.  The silver frame is from SU.  Used Sizzix Primitive star dies for the two silver stars.  Distressed and inked up the edges of the paper layers.  Added a little twine for accent.  I am also entering this is Verve's August Diva Dare.  
This month's dare pays tribute to Diva Andrea (Ewen Style), and Diva Christyne (Stampin' with Sugar).  Both Divas are known for the wonderful way they can add layer upon layer on a card.  So what we're daring you to create this month is a card using lots of layers. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog!  God bless!!

Entered in:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!