Saturday, September 7, 2013

Swingin' by

Little card I created for this weeks Sassy Cheryl's Challenge - Off the page.
I used Noah's Tire Swing to create this birthday card.  This image reminds me of the tire swing we had as kids.  The inside says "with a birthday hi!".  Colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.  Fussy cut it out and popped it up with foam tape.  The sentiment was created in Microsoft word.  Simple little card.
Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog!  God bless!!

Entered in: 
Thanks for the prize Sassy Cheryl!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh! So creative to have the wood grain piece and the branch attached - I love the look!
    Noah is having such a Swingin great time!
    your coloring is awesome and love the dots...
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a LOVELY birthday card Kris. Super stunning coloring and what a fun sentiment for the card. It's just perfect!
    Thanks for playing along in the Off the Page challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious!!! A sweet work of art. Love layout and cute image.
    I’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Kris! Great design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now, I just LOVE this! Perfect image for this challenge. Beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kris is just too cute. I love your embossed tree limb and twine. So creative. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's Off the Page Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, the wood embossing is great with the twine :)

    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!