Friday, November 1, 2013

Birthday Basket

Created a birthday card for my wonderful sister-in-law!  Used the sketch from MFT Wednesday Stamp Club and stamps from Unity's KOTM Feb. 2013.
MFTWSC148
Stamped and masked the basket before adding the flowers.  Colored the image with TH Distressed markers.  Used a circle die to cut out the image, then sponged on some Scattered Straw Distressed ink before removing the image from the die.  The sentiment was stamped using Versamark and a sentiment set I purchased at HL years ago.  The sentiment tag and the center flowers are popped up with foam tape.  Added some Pearlized Smooch ink to the flower centers.  
Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you!  God bless!

Entered in:

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Kris. I'm sure your sister will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this lovely basket. So pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little music score under Happy Birthday seems to be singing. This is just so adorable and I really like the colors you have used. We all appreciate you posting this beautiful art with us. PLEASE come back.
    Abundant Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kris! It's SO nice to have you share with us I always enjoy seeing your art and I hope that you are doing well. Miss you!
    Take care and please join us again soon!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I have some YUMMY Freckled Fawn BLOG CANDY!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the designs you chose, too, to showcase the image! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your card design and the inking on the image panel. Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!