Monday, March 23, 2015

Confirmation card

I used the sketch from week three of March's Viva la Verve to create this Confirmation card.
In a few weeks my daughter and a very close friend will be receiving the sacrament of Confirmation.
This sketch gave me the inspiration I needed to create a card for this wonderful occasion.





The sentiment and cross are from Verve's Weary World set.  This is actually a Christmas set, that I never had the chance to use yet. I think the sentiment can be used for just about any occasion.
The cross was stamped with Versamark and then heat embossed using silver embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I always enjoy hearing from you, so please leave a comment.

God bless!!


Entered in;
Viva la Verve Week 3 March 2015
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #175
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge 3/18/15 
NBUS Challenge #4



7 comments:

  1. This is really lovely! I like the design and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Confirmation card Kris, a fabulous design and papers, your cross is beautiful and a wonderful sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an absolute beautiful take on the sketch. Great color. Thank you so much for posting your entry with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
    Many Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a beautiful card worthy of such a wonderful event, Kris! Both girls will cherish their cards forever! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty! Love the purples. I am grateful that you joined us in our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you an inspirational verse as spoken by Jesus to them that believe from John 14:21 and it says, "Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them." A blessed week to you always.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!