Tuesday, March 31, 2015

TMS # 294 Happy Easter

Happy Tuesday Morning everyone!
I hope your ready for another fun sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

We're super excited for this week's sponsor.  SVG Attic is joining us and it's the first time ever that we've had an svg company sponsor us!  Be sure to stop by SVG Attic and check out their awesome cut files! 

Are you ready to get started?
Here's your sketch for this week....
 Remember,  Flip it, twist it, add your own flair.  We just need to be able to see the basic sketch and we can't wait to see what you create with it.

Here is my take...
Unfortunately, I was unable to use a SVG cut on my card.   
I created an Easter card using a stamp from Sweet and Sassy.  I've had this stamp for a year or so, but this is the first time I've actually use it! 
I colored the cross with my Inktense pencils and water brush.  I tried to create an Easter sun rise.
I kept the card simple, keeping the focus on this beautiful cross.

Please take time to stop by the other team member's blogs and see what they've created for you this week.


Now it's time to have some fun and create something beautiful! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed Easter!


Entered in:

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely image, Kris, and you've shown it off beautifully! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the perfect image for Easter! Beautifully coloured :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kris, beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely Easter card. That cross image is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!