Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!
Got to spend a little time crafting and some time with my family today!  It's been a great Mother's Day!!
I am sharing a Mother's Day card I made for my mother.
Thanks to Viva laVerve Sketch #1 for May I was able to put this together just in time for Mother's Day!


I received some of the new Distressed Ink colors in the mail Saturday, just in time to make my card!  I used Verve's On Occasion set.  I used Abandoned Coral on the sentiment panel and I dyed my seam binding ribbon to match!   A few sequins and a flower button to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day!

God bless!!

Entered in:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Abandoned Coral
Viva la Verve - May Sketch - Week 1


4 comments:

  1. Love the colors! I couldn't remember where I seen them? Then I remembered I made a mini album. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is so lucky to get such a gorgeous card! But then again, she probably deserves it for raising such a creative crafty daughter. The color combination is stunning and I really like how you combined the patterns so skillfully. I think it has a refreshing rustic and whimsical vibe. Great texture with that expertly-dyed ribbon and I like how you used a button for the ribbon's center. The sequins add the perfect bit of bling. Excellent job here and I'm so glad you shared this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the pink and aqua together. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!