Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TMS #300

Hello Tuesday Morning Sketch fans!
Welcome back to another fun week!  Deedee's Digis is our fabulous sponsor this week.
The DT has some awesome cards to share, so lets get right to it.

Here is this weeks sketch....



And here is my card....




















I used one of the images from Deedee's set Doodle Tags.
Such a versatile set! I colored the present with Copics.  I then adhered some embroidery thread to the bow on top of the present.  I also added a small shiny heart sticker to the bottom corner of the present. Such a fun whimsical image!

If you would like to win some fun images from Deedee's, create a card using this weeks sketch and link it up over at Tuesday Morning Sketches by Sunday (May 17th) evening.  One random entry will be chosen to win.

Please stop by the rest of the DT blogs, they have some wonderful cards to share!


Thanks for stopping by!  Can't wait to see what you create! 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I really like the combination of papers and patters, and the little image is "just enough" to make for a really sweet birthday greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Fun mix of papers and I love the twine and tiny button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the embossing on patterned paper & that sweet teensy button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! At first glance I thought it was a tall lemonade and then I see the present. What fun paper, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!