Tuesday, October 6, 2015

TMS 321 and Digital Delights

Happy Tuesday Morning!
We have a great Tuesday Morning Sketch for you to try this week!
We also have a great sponsor, Digital Delights by Louby Loo!  She has some adorable images!
So lets take a look at this week's sketch.....


and my card featuring Kandi Kid Frank.....



















I used some masking paper to mask a circle, then sponged on some Distress Inks to create a night sky.  I stamped on a few stars with silver ink.  I colored Frank with a combination of Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  I fussy cut him out and popped him up with some foam tape.  I added some faux stitching to my wonky rectangle panel and popped it up with a piece of fun foam.  I embossed the orange background panel and added a spider web banner and a little trick or treat bag embellishment.

Want a little more inspiration?  Check out the other DT members creations, they are incredible!
Debbie
Jenee
Jessi
Melissa
Nina

Now its your turn.  Be creative, use what you have, have fun!!
Remember to link your creation up over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  One random participant will win some Digital Delight cuteness!


Entered in:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Digital Delights Delightful Monthly Challenge #3

10 comments:

  1. Top notch card, Girl. The background behind the image is done beautifully. I always have problems doing backgrounds like that, so I'm a bit envious (smile). Really cute, cute Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :)
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SO CUTE! I love the little trick or treat bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and spooky at the same time, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute Kris. You did so well with your blending and the moon looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I love your wonderful background. Fantastic creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Digital Delights. Hugs, joann DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Kris love how you used Wendy's image! Thanks for joining in over at the Digital Delights Challenge, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kris,
    Just wanted you to know that your darling card was chosen for our Top 3 at Delightful Challenges. We'd like to invite you to be one of our guest designers for the Dec. 31 post. Please email me at Lsuesart @ aol . com (no spaces) for more details.

    Hugs, Larelyn
    Digital Delights by Louby Loo Senior Designer and Team 2 Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!