Tuesday, October 20, 2015

TMS 323 and Di's Digis

Happy Tuesday!
I'm back with another Tuesday Morning Sketch!!
We also have a brand new sponsor!  Di's Digi Stamps!!  She has some really adorable images!  One random entry will win a $12.00 shopping voucher to Di's shop!!

So let's get to the sketch so you can get to creating!
Here is this weeks sketch from Debbie...


Here is my card using Di's Candystar Ted.
























I colored this cute image with Copics then added some Wink of Stella to the fur trim on his hat and coat and to the little star.  I used some Stampendous Shaved Ice for the "snow".  I use Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles for the four panels under the image. the image was matted on red then popped up with a circle of craft foam. A few snow flake dies and some pearls accent the image panel.

The other DT members have some wonderful inspiration waiting for you, so be sure to hop by their blogs.

Debbie
Jessi
Melissa
Mina

Now it's your turn!  Be sure to link up your card by Sunday to be in the random drawing for the $12.00 shopping voucher from Di's Digital Stamps!! 

6 comments:

  1. So cute Kris, this image is adorable and I love the festive papers and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! He is so cute!! I love the way you placed the striped DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! I love the wonky squares you used for the panels and the striped paper really zeros your eyes in on that sweet little bear. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card! Have you seen this.....
    http://skippingstonesdesign.com/skipping-stones-design-tiptechnique-hop-random-winner-october

    also, I am having a world kindness day giveaway on my blog, be sure to enter here....

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-best-day-ever.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeeep! Super cute! And what a terrific idea to use the wonky rectangles for the panels - love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute! You colored up that image gorgeously and the card is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!