Friday, November 13, 2015

Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Quick post to share a Christmas card I created.
I actually used a sketch from Viva la Verve's October challenge, then forgot to link it up in time!
The mittens and sentiment are from a discontinue set from Verve.  I used Distress ink to colored the mittens, then added some Wink of Stella for a little glimmer. Added some snowflakes die cut from silver glitter paper.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you come back the week of Dec. 8th, I will be having a giveaway to celebrate my birthday!

God bless!

Entered in:
Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge #110 - Mittens and/or Stockings
Word Art Wednesday #209 - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. The plaid DP is perfect for the old fashioned mittens on a string. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 209th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute card. I love the little mittens and the plaid paper. Thank you for sharing it with us at Classy Cards N Such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those glitzy mittens just make me happy! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!