Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veteran's Day Thank You

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!
A BIG THANK YOU! to all the Veteran's who have so bravely and proudly served our country!

Today I am sharing a card I created as a thank you to our Vets.
This will be added to a care package that will go to some Veterans in a local retirement home.
A few of the Veterans in the retirement home are women, so I wanted a card with a feminine touch.
So instead of a background of stars and strips I went with flowers.  I think this little vase with flowers and a flag from Unity's Unity in America set is perfect if you want a Veteran's card with a feminine touch.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope you come back the week of Dec. 8, 2015.  It's my birthday! I will have a special giveaway to celebrate!

God bless!!

Entered in:
Unity's Hip Hop Tuesday 
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Thinking of You
Word Art Wednesday #209 Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty, Kris. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your wonderful art with us. I always enjoy having you play along, and I thank you for taking the time to link up. Have a blessed week, and please stop by again soon.
    God bless,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the flowers and flag in the jug :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mix of papers and stamps, Kris - such a unique card for a veteran! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very lovely! Great design and for such an awesome cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and am sure the women in the retirement home will like it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, this is great. I have this set but forget to use it. The vase is darling with the flag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is BEAUTIFUL~what a lovely gesture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! What a wonderful tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Veteran's Day card. So nice to honor the retired Vets! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!