Thursday, February 11, 2016

Reflections card

Trying to build up my stash of masculine cards.
I've had this image inked up for several months, and I am finally making it into a card!
Thanks to this sketch from Sketch Saturday.
                                     

I  added a little distressing and inking to the background panel edges.  I die cut the image and matted it on black card-stock, then popped it up with foam tape.  Some twine adds a little rustic touch.
Great masculine card for any occasion.

Thanks so much for stopping by! God bless!!

Entered in:

  

4 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Such a beautiful and delicate scene you have created!
    I love your design and technique!
    Thank you for joining Sketch Saturday this week!
    Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great masculine card Kris.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you have created here. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart this time.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!