Tuesday, February 2, 2016

With Love / TMS 337

Hello TMS fans!  Welcome back for another fun Tuesday Morning Sketch!
Before we get to the sketch, I would like to share an announcement from Melissa.

I have a special announcement to make as well.  We're looking to add a couple more members to the TMS design team.  We'll be adding one very nice, very talented lady next week but I'd like to add two more.  If you're interested in being a part of our team, please follow these steps to apply.

1) You must play along with all 4 sketch challenges the month of February.
2)  You may include other challenges in your card(s) but not another sketch challenge.
3) Each of your blog posts must link back to TMS.
4) When you link your card each week, your name and "DT1" (or DT2, DT3, DT4 depending on which week it is) needs to be the link up name, not the name of your card or blog post.  (i.e., Feb 2:  Melissa DT1, Feb 9: Melissa DT2, etc.)
5) I'm not going to ask you to tell us why you want to be on the team, but if you want to, we'd love to hear it.

Alright everyone!  Have fun.

Now for this week's sketch and prize.
It's my turn to pick my favorite sketch from 2015 and I am also sponsoring the prize!

Prize - Grab bag of stamps (20+)
 plus a package of heart doilies and some heart lace ribbon.


and the sketch....

and my card....
I used Technique Tuesday's Poppies stamp from their Greenhouse Society collection.  I stamped the image in Versafine then water-colored the image with Kuretake Gansai Tambi water-colors.
I stamped a simple Love You sentiment so this card can be used for a variety of reasons.  I added a few Clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh, just for fun!  
Thanks so much for dropping by!  Be sure to visit the other DT blogs, they have some wonderful inspiration ready for you!


Remember to add DT to your name when entering if you would like to join the TMS Design Team!!

Entered in:

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely card. I do so like all of the elements and the colors. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Fabulous project. All the embellishments fit perfectly together. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner Good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin Challenge Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Kris! I love the vintage DP and the doily! The embossing and water droplets really make the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning Kris! The watercolor is beautiful and the colors are perfect. Great job. Thanks for sponsoring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.

    Deni x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!