Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Unity Show and Tell

Here's a little card I made with the free digital stamp Unity is giving away this week for their CHA  challenge.  If you haven't check out Unity's Show and Tell Facebook page, you really need to!!  Lots of sharing going on!
My background turned out a little darker than I intended.  Printed the image twice on watercolor paper then colored with my Tombow markers and a water brush.  After I was done coloring, I fussy cut the grouping of flowers from one of the image and spritzed it with some glitter mist.  Added some Sakura Gelly Roll pen to the "netting" part of the stamp to give it some glitz.  Popped up the flowers for dimension and added some pearls.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!  God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!