Monday, September 21, 2015

Share Joy Birthday Card

Hello everyone!
I am so proud of my self for actually getting a birthday card done before the actual birthday!
Now if I can just remember to mail it on time!
I used the sketch over at Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge to put together this birthday card for my brother.




















Very minimal stamping on this card.  The only stamping was the "birthday" and the "to you" on the little tab.  More die cuts then stamping on this one! I think it makes a great masculine card, which I always struggle with.
Thanks for stopping by!  God bless!

Entered in :
Taylored Expressions - Share Joy Challenge - Week 3
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge - Die Crazy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful masculine card. Great colour combination. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Die Crazy Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice masculine card, now get it in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a WONDERFUL take on the sketch. I really like your background and the combo of die cuts and stamping! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!