Tuesday, September 8, 2015

TMS 317 with Sherry Baldy

It's Tuesday morning and you know what that means?!
Time for another Tuesday Morning Sketch!

We have a great sketch for layering this week and we have a great sponsor.

Our sponsor this week is Sherri Baldy Designs.  Her big eyed characters are very popular and oh so cute!  She has so many images to pick from you will have a hard time picking a favorite!

Now on to the sketch so you can get to creating!



Here's my inspiration for you this week....
I will admit, I had a bit of a time coloring her hat!  I think it's because I went with a black hat, maybe a non-traditional color like orange or purple would have been a little bit easier to color.
I used Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils to color this cute little witch.  It's hard to see from the picture, but I printed the image twice so I could fussy cut the pumpkin and pop it up for some dimension.  I added some gold star Stickles to her hat for a little more shine.  I also used purple metallic paper as the mat for my layers.  A layered circle with a jack-o-lantern brad and some apple green/yellow twine finish off my card!

Now it's time to see what the other DT members did with this fun layering sketch.

Not it's your turn! Link up a card using this week's sketch and you could be our random winner! 


3 comments:

  1. Your card and image (though not one of my favorite of the My Bestie designs) turned out super. Your coloring of the image in the wonderful Halloween is really nice. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, great job with the colouring. This is a cute image and you showcased it wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card. You did a grat job coloring her. I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!