Tuesday, September 29, 2015

TMS #320

Woot! Woot!
It's Tuesday and you know what that means?!
It's time for another sketch!!
Melissa has a great sketch for us this week, embellish to your hearts desire!

 Debbie is sponsoring the prize this week.  She has a $10.00 gift certificate to Doodle Pantry to one lucky entrant.

Here is my take on this week's sketch.






















I used a Mo Manning stamp from Stampingbella, Spit Happens.  I colored the image with Copics.  I added some layers of ribbon and twine with a button along the bottom of the image panel.  I used my Sizzix Sweet Buttons Embosslit from Stampin Up to created a few more "buttons" to embellish with.
This little card will be going to my God-son, who just had his first child last week.

Be sure to pop in on the other DT member's, they have some awesome cards to share with you!
Debbie
Jenee
Jessi
Melissa - taking a break this week
Nina

Remember to link your card up over at Tuesday Morning Sketches to be in the random prize drawing.
Have fun creating!  God bless!!

5 comments:

  1. To cute Kris, what a darling image and I am loving all those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! So darn adorable! Congratulations on the addition to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable!! Sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! Spit happens! I have to remember that as a sentiment :) This is just utterly adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!