Saturday, March 9, 2013

Airplane b-day card

Created this masculine birthday card using the sketch over at Mojo Monday.  When I am creating a card, I usually stamp/emboss an image three or four times, just in case during the process of putting the card together I mess it up.  This way I always have a back up to fall back on.  Well, I was going through my box of "back ups" when I found this SU airplane image.  Since I have a few masculine birthdays coming up, I thought I'd use the Mojo sketch #283 to help me in the creative process.  Believe me, I need all the help I can get.  So here's my card.
The blue panel is embossed and then sanded.  The airplane and compass are embossed with Versamark and brown embossing powder.  The tickets were stamped with Memento brown then spritzed with Walnut stain. Added a little twine and brad to the compass.  I sanded and inked the map paper also, but it doesn't show up to well in the picture.  Well, that's my take on the Mojo Sketch #283.  Thanks for stopping by!
God bless!!
Entered in:
Mojo Monday 283 contest

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome masculine card. Love the colors and textures Kris.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!