Saturday, March 30, 2013

You're Sew Special

Happy Holy Saturday morning!  Took a little time this morning to create a little card for someone special!  I received this set from my mother-in-law.  She subscribes to a paper crafting magazine that sends a free gift with each publication.  Sorry can't remember the name of the magazine and I do not know who the stamp maker is!  Just a quick little card I put together before I get to busy with housework. :(

I think this card was almost free to make, the stamp set, patterned paper, and button were all free gifts!
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a happy and blessed Easter!!

Entered in:
Timeless Tuesday #213 - Grab Some Thread
TSG200 - Sketch Challenge

3 comments:

  1. I love a good pun! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG, hope you will join us for a new challenge on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love that rule ribbon/paper! Super cute. Thanks for participating in the "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" at Flourishes this week!
    ~ Ally ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at the FTTC. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!