Sunday, March 3, 2013

Easter Wishes

Well, I didn't think I would have time to make a card this weekend, but it's amazing what you can do when you put your housework on hold!  Played with this new set I won from the awesome people at Flourishes!!
I stamped and colored the Easter egg image with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  When I went to look for paper and ribbon to match, I came across this glittery ribbon I bought years ago and it just happened to match the colors in my image! Love it when things work out like that! (I really should learn to look for paper and ribbon before I color!) I roughly used sketch #89 from DeconstructingJen for the layout.  I added some homemade stickles glitter glue to the flowers, and ribbon.  I added some Dazzle stickers to the dots on the scalloped  edges, and for a little more sparkle, I added three gems to the upper left corner.  The picture doesn't really pick up all the glimmer and shine.
Thanks for stopping by!  God bless!!

Entered in:
Timeless Tuesday #209 - All the Glitters
Deconstructed Sketch #89

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!