Friday, April 3, 2015

Bella Birthday card

Today I'm sharing the birthday card I made for my sister.
I used Stampingbella's Caitlyn has a Cupcake Party!


I went with a pastel color combo.  The image is colored using Prismacolor pencils.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but I did add some silver Wink of Stella to the cupcake tray and some clear glitter around the frill on the skirt bottom.  Added a little glitter to the small white heart and a few sequins for accent.  I added some stitching to the top of the fishtail banners.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a very happy and blessed Easter weekend!

Entered in:
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - pastels
Stampingbella Bellariffic Friday - add stitching
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - birthday

3 comments:

  1. Lovely design Kris, love the image!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so charming! I really love the soft color palette and think it goes so nicely with your cupcake theme! Really expert job with the coloring and making the image the star of the show. I also like the additional details you added like the sequins and the banners and the glitter. So cute how you stitched them on! It's iconic with those fabulous cupcakes, yet it's also very modern with the clever touches you added. Great work and I'm so glad you shared this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! I love it! So fun and playful! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!