Tuesday, April 14, 2015

TMS #296 and Doodle Pantry

Are you ready for another Tuesday Morning Sketch?

We have a great sketch and a great sponsor!
Our sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry! 
And all you need to do to win some Doodle Pantry images is have some fun creating a card and then link it up on the Tuesday Morning Sketch's blog.  One random winner will win some Doodle Pantry goodies!

Here is this week's sketch....

I am a little ahead of the game with this Father's Day card!
I think this Wagon Wheel image from Doodle Pantry makes a great masculine card.
I turned the sketch to work better with my image.  The image is water colored with Intense pencils.

Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the DT has ready for you!


Thanks for stopping by, sure hope you can join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Entered in:

6 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty, Kris. I love how you colored it, and made it look life-like Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art in our challenges, and please know how much we appreciate it. I hope you will stop by again tomorrow for another great challenge.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...awesome card ...you colored it perfect. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! The burlap in the background adds just the right texture and the colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I'm impressed that you're making a father's day card already!
    This is wonderful! The burlap is perfect with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The burlap! Oh so perfect! And omg, I'm super impressed you've got a Father's Day card already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Kris, I love the scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!