Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TMS 297 and DRS Stamps!!

Welcome back TMS fans!
We had some amazing entries last week!  Hope you can join in the fun again this week!


This week's sponsor is another returning favorite - DRS Designs!  They'll be offering a shopping voucher so you can get your hands on some of their great stamps.

On to this weeks sketch....
 

For my card I used the DRS stamps, I Remembered and Leonard Pigs Dance of Joy.  I colored this fun little pig with Copics.  I used some adhesive paper I picked up on sale at Michael's this weekend.  It's actually like little sheets of washi tape.  Verdict is still out on it!  Not sure how well I like it.  A few homemade enamel dots and some black twine for accent, finish off this fun belated birthday card!

Be sure to stop by and say hi to the other DT members, they have some amazing cards to share with you!


Can't wait to see what you create with this fun and simple sketch!

Thanks for stopping by! 
God bless!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous and fun card Kris, I love your cute Leonard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that sentiment! This is just perfect with that hilarious piggy face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I like the dies you used for the rectangle pieces. So much fun. I have some of that washi tape paper, too. I haven't played with it. I grabbed it because it was on clearance and I thought it would be fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!