Monday, March 25, 2013

Treat Box For You

Well, I was cleaning up my crafting spot; (I don't have a craft room yet, so I just have a "spot" on one end of my dining room table) when I came across a template of a french fry box that I had printed out while back.  I found this template on Pintrest.  So as you can guess my cleaning turned into creating!  I cut the box out, scored it and folded it to see if it would work and look like a french fry box.  It did so I put it away in my "to make later" box.  Then I was checking out some blogs; (since we're snowed in and my work closed today due to the snow, there wasn't much else to do) when I spied the new Tiddly Inks challenge.  Challenge #106 - Anything but a card.  I usually do not participate in these "anything" challenges because I am creatively challenged and can't think of anything to make.  Well, today I thought, I can do this!  I will make a treat box, out of the french fry box I just cut out.  So here it is....
The image is a digi that Christy from Tiddly Inks gave away a month or so ago.  Yep, that's right, she gave it away, free! Because she is awesome like that!!  I sponged the box with SU Melon Mambo and used some scrap PP to line the inside before I folded it and adhered the sides.  The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils then matted on some lime green card stock.  Added some ribbon and a "for you" tag and voila,  finished!!  Ready to fill with some chocolate bunnies and eggs!  Should be able to get to the store tomorrow for some goodies!
Thanks for stopping by!  God bless!!

Entered in:
 Tiddly Inks challenge #106 - Anything but a card

5 comments:

  1. Super cute box! Love the shape of the box! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is adorable. Just love the springtime colors you use. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Tiddly Ink Challenges. Hope to see more again from you soon!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute treat box! It certainly makes me think spring! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "french fry" box cut and your image is so sweet with it! Thank you for joining us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Anything But a Card" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just the cutest treat holder ever! I love those bright and cheery colours you used.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!