Friday, May 3, 2013

Unity Friends with Flair Friday!!

Playing along with Unity Friends with Flair Friday and MFT Wednesday Stamp club!
For my layout I used this weeks sketch over at My Favorite Things SCS Wednesday Stamp club forum.  Used Unity's set Blossom by Blossom for the roses and sentiment.  The roses I stamped with Versamark and then chalked the image in red and green.  Applied TH Distressed markers directly to the sentiment stamp.  On the circle behind the roses, I stamped Unity's dinged dots background with Color Box Mix'd Media ink in Honey and embossed with clear EP.  I then applied some Worn Lipstick Distressed Ink.  It's hard to see the dinged dots in the picture.  Colored some pearls with Copics to match the sentiment and added a little seam binding from Verve.
Thanks for stopping by!! God bless!!

Entered in:
Unity Friends with Flair - May 3, 2013
My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club #122

13 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love what you did with those roses. I see you are short on followers, so you have a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers. I like how you framed them in the circle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! Love the blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and great colors. Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is such a softness to your card, that really pulls me in. It is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layering! A really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loves this card it is so cute and a great way to use the atamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the flowers and your card design....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Those are gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I really like the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous colors, love this stamp set you did a fabulous job coloring it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!