Saturday, September 14, 2013

Say What?

Used "Mouse Painter" from Hambo digital stamps and the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches to create this humorous birthday card.

 (inside)

I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  The Hambo Hoedown challenge was to use decorative scissors.  I had to go in search of my decorative scissors, I haven't used them in ages!  I used my scissors around the circle and on the banner edges.  Added a little splatter to the circle, if you look really close you can see it.  
Thanks for stopping by my little blog spot!  God bless!!

Entered in:

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! LOVE this, Kris! You know I'm a huge sucker for a funny card :) I'm going to feature it on the TMS Facebook page today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I'll have to use this idea for my son in law!! Thanks for using our sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on coloring and such a cool background ~ love this! Thanks for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image! I love the background DP!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute! I love this!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! Love that cute image and the bg paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!