Friday, November 8, 2013

FWF and Unity Be Inspired Challenge

I used on of my favorite Itty Bitty's, Hung by the Chimney, and the sketch from Unity's Be Inspired Challenge to create another Christmas card.

This is one of my favorite Itty Bitty's!  All the Itty Bitty's are 50% off this weekend, so be sure to stop by Unity and grab some!  Colored the stockings with Prismacolor pencils and highlighted with some Shimmer Smooch! See the glimmer?
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment and consider following my blog.  Have a blessed weekend! Remember to thank a Veteran, or better yet while your crafting this weekend make a thank you card for a vet!

Entered in:
FWF 11/8/2013
Unity Be Inspired Oct/Nov 2013

21 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good stocking this is nicely put together, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I guess it is that time of year...time to get ready for the holidays. Hoping that I'll see all sorts of great inspiration like this on FWF today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite Christmas itty-bittys. Love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Christmas Card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the socks and how you colored then in. Looks like from a story book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Such pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of those stamps that you can use over and over. I bet it is fun to color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Christmas card! Those stockings sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!! Great image! I love the little doily-looking heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you did with this stamp. I have it somewhere. Better dig it out and get busy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute--I like your coloring and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kris, this is so very cute!! Love the socks, they really stand out!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love how the stockings hang off the circle like that. beautiful card
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!