Sunday, February 16, 2014

What a blessing!

Today I was honored to stand up and be a sponsor for a very special young lady on her Confirmation.  She is a daughter of a dear friend and I have known her since birth.  In fact I was her daycare provider for the first 11 years of her life and she and my daughter are like sisters.  I am so proud of her!
Thanks to Sweet Sunday Sketch I was inspired to make her this encouraging card.
I used the Verve set Jeremiah 29:11.  Not sure if they still carry this set, but it is one of my favorite scripture quotes!  Used Milled Lavender Distress Ink to shade the sentiment panel and die the seam binding. Stamped the cross image lightly behind the sentiment.  Added a pearl cluster button to finish off the card.  
I thought it turned out nice for such a simple card!
Thanks for stopping by, I'd love it if you left a comment!
Have a blessed week!

Entered in:

 

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite verses. Darling purple paper too. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully meaningful card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!