Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring Showers

I'm dreaming of spring showers but it looks like another snow storm.  This is one long winter and all I can do is dream of spring!
Playing with one of my new Sassy Cheryl images!  
Wish I had watched Cheryl's blending tutorial before I had colored my image.  If colored pencils are your go to coloring medium, then Cheryl has a great tutorial for you HERE.  I used my Prismacolor pencils, a little Distress markers and some Gelatos to create this little card.  Cut the image panel using Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles.  The flower is a Sizzix die and the sentiment tag was made with a paper punch.  
Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Have a blessed weekend!
I would love it if you left a comment!  

Entered in: 

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet image! Thanks for sharing at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thick you did an awesome job coloring this image! The umbrella really pops! Your card design is great-ready for spring! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and I love your flower cluster!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about the showers, but I will certainly take SPRING! Love this gorgeous card. Super sun and oh, so sweet.
    Thanks for playing along in the PUNCH/DIES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl´s Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely....I love the red...Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Sassy Cheryl's...Hope to see you again soon...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete