Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TMS #259

Welcome back TMS fans!
This week's Tuesday Morning sketch is up and ready!
Our sponsor this week is DRS Designs!  Check out their great selection of rubber stamps.
Unfortunately my printer decided to quit working last week, so I could not use the digital stamp I was originally planning on using.  :(
Used water colors to color this sunflower stamp.  Love playing with water colors!  The yellow mat is Spellbinders Adorning Squares die.  A little bakers twin and some jewels finish off my card.  
Be sure to stop and see the other Design Team cards, they are amazing!
Now it's your turn!  Show us your take on this sketch and you could win some DRA Design goodies!
Thanks for stopping by!


  

8 comments:

  1. So sorry for your printer issues, Kris! I'm going to have to send my laptop to the computer doctor soon and I really am dreading that!!
    Your card is beautiful!! I love that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I really like the colors you've used. Very pretty design. What die did you use for the background? It is perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenee! The die is Spellbinders Adorning Squares, found it on clearance at Hobby Lobby. Glad I decided to get it; it worked perfectly for this challenge!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Kris, your sunflower is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! Printer woes suck! When ours died recently, it was right after buying ink too...and try to find a new printer that takes the same cartridges, right? lol
    Your card is beautiful, and I LOVE the blue watercolour background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jessi that is exactly what happened! I had just bought ink, replaced the cartridges, printed a couple things and then it just quit! I tried everything I could Google and YouTube, but nothing worked. And no, I could not find a new one that used the same ink!!!

      Delete
  5. Hi Kris,

    Sorry to hear about your printer. Mine is out of color ink, husband on strike so no $$ to buy more... kind of in the same boat, printerless LOL

    Perhaps its a good thing, though, because your card turned out lovely. I really enjoy watercolor too. You did GREAT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!