Sunday, October 12, 2014

Copic Storage

I recently won a spot in the  On Line Card Classes - Copic Markers for Cardmakers.
I do not have many Copics, and rarely color with them.  Until this class I was just to unsure and intimidated by them.
I have learned a lot and have been practicing my blending, hopefully soon I will feel confident enough to share!
One of the classes was on maintenance and storage.
So today I am sharing my storage solution.
Yep, that's right! My storage solution is a .99 cent pencil box from Walmart!!
My collection is small enough to fit in one, and I still have room for a few more!
Yes, one day I dream of a whole craft room all to myself, one day when the kids are grown and on their own.  Until then I will treasure the time with my family and be happy with my little crafting corner and my little box of Copics!
Thanks for stopping by!
God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!