Tuesday, May 5, 2015

TMS #299

Happy Tuesday everyone!
We have another Tuesday Morning Sketch for you today.  It's a simple little sketch with lots of possibilities!

Our beautiful sponsor this week is Sami Stamps!
Sami Stamps has some beautiful designs and she is offering a $12 gift certificate to one random winner!

Here is this week's sketch.....

   

I used Sami's Beauty Roses for my card.  I colored multiple copies of the image with Distress Inks and a water brush.  I then fussy cute the images to create different layers.  The full rose has three layers, all cut differently so the layers pop up.  I tried to curl the edges of the petals to create a little more dimension.  I added some MFT Glitter Glaze to the rose.  Some seam binding ribbon and pearl accents finish off my card.

The other Design Team members have some beautiful cards to share with you.  Please stop by and leave a little love!
 
To be entered in the random drawing for the Sami Stamp gift certificate, link your card up over at Tuesday Morning Sketches before Sunday evening.
Can't wait to see your take on this sweet sketch!

God bless!

Entered in:

4 comments:

  1. Krisi, hello!! Love your gorgeous card using a Sami Stamps image! Yay! We would love to invite you to Sami Stamps Facebook page so that you can share your card with us! https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie
    Sami Stamps DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning, I adore the roses...gorgeous! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Kris!! I love what you did to the flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous roses! They're so shiny and sparkly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!