Tuesday, June 2, 2015

TMS #303

Happy Tuesday morning!
I am so excited to share this week's sketch!
This is the first sketch that I've designed for Tuesday Morning Sketches!
I hope you like it!
We have a really sweet sponsor this week also, Sweet and Sassy Stamps!!
They are a wonderful, faith filled company, and they carry some awesome stamps!  One random winner will be picked from this week's entries.

Now for my very first TMS sketch!


and my card....


I used one of the beautiful verses from Sweet and Sassy's Shining Light set.
I stamped the sentiment then cut it out with a stitched die.  I added a few stars to the background with a stencil and some Pumice Stone Distress Ink.  Some navy and silver stars, sequins and small star dazzle stickers accent the side of the sentiment panel.

Now check out the other DT creations!


I hope you have fun with this sketch, can't wait to see what you create!

Entered in:



7 comments:

  1. Very nice. I do so like the quote that you've used. Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT take on the sketch. Kris! I love the star placements, choice of paper and sentiment! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love how you used the scritpure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the smidge of sparkle, and what a beautiful verse. This sketch was so fun to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, these are fantastic papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love this verse! The stars are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the glitz, the sentiment, the colors. It's perfect. And I LOVED this sketch, thank you so much for designing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!