Tuesday, August 4, 2015

TMS #312 Masculine card

Welcome back for another fun Tuesday Morning Sketch!
Melissa has a great sketch this week, lots of layering possibilities!

Our wonderful, sweet sponsor this week is Sweet Peas Stamps!
They have lots of wonderful digital stamps!  Something for everyone and you could win 4 images of your choice!

Now for this weeks sketch....


and my card.....
I used a Spellbinders Sprocket die for my circle element.  My cars are heat embossed on colored paper with Watering Can EP.  I then fussy cut them out and popped them up with foam tape.  I used my sanding block on the edges of the background paper to give it a worn look.  A few sequins finish off this masculine card.













Be sure to stop by the other DT blogs, they have a lot more inspiration to share!

Debbie
Jenee
Jessi
Melissa 
Nina

Be sure to link up your card by Sunday 8/9/2015 to be in the random drawing for 4 digital images.
Can't wait to see what you create!!

Thanks for stopping by! God bless!!

Entered in:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge / Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #194/ Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Awesome layering and use of dies! Love your take on the sketch, Kris! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine card, I love how you used the layers and these are great papers and images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don"t have enough words to express how much I love this card! The sprocket is amazing and works perfectly with the vintage cards. The paper choice couldn't be more perfect and then embellished simply with a few sequins.... it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those dies and haven't used them yet, sheesh! This is a fantastic guy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they warm my heart!